Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions.
• Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language.
• Write technical direction on product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, marketing specifications.
• Meet with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publishers to establish technical specifications.
• Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
• Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
• Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
• Gather information on their subjects in libraries and on the web.
• Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
• Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
• Write articles and reports on current trends in fields such as science and engineering.
• Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
• Create a table of contents and cite sources.
• Submit copies to managers for feedback.
• Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
• Release the document following final approval.
• Conduct online tutorials.
• Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
|Job Category||Project Engineer|